ZKSwap Sets Out Roadmap for 2021
- March 6 2021, ZKSwap will launch the Proof-of-Liquidity (POL) mining campaign with long-term incentives for liquidity providers;
- March 21 2021,ZKSwap will launch a separate 100% full ZK rollup version with both L1 and L2 data on chain to further enhance platform security.
What Will Happen to the ZKSwap V2 version in Q2 2021
- Support user-initiated unlimited token listings: a user can join the Layer2 network as an individual and utilise Gas-free transaction and swap services provided by ZKSwap;
- Enables dynamic configuration for Layer2 system parameters, further shortening the time spend on withdrawal from Layer2 to Layer1;
- Support non-fungible ERC 721 token standard and NFT token transactions and swaps;
- Adopt recursive zero-knowledge proof technology to further enhance the TPS of Layer2;
- Release ZKS governance and usage policy of gZKS governance tokens.
What Will Happen in Q3 2021
In Q3 2021, ZKSwap will launch payment SDK for Layer2 lending and stablecoin swap services.
- Layer2 payment SDK launch, facilitating seamless access to wallets, exchanges, and payment providers;
- Launching of Layer2 lending and stablecoin swap services and more Layer2 products.
What Will Happen in Q4 2021 — Q1 2022
Research and develop on a generic EVM model based on zk-rollup to enable Layer2 programmability
- Build a generic EVM model based on ZK-Rollup through circuits construction via EVM instruction set;
- Generic EVM can enable seamless migrations to existing DeFi projects and provide better security than optimistic rollup;
- More partnerships to be announced for Layer2 DeFi prosperity.
ZKSwap is an AMM modeled layer2 dex based on Practical ZK-Rollups — the ZKSpeed Protocol.
And You can find us here🥰:
ZKSwap Official Website: https://zks.org/en
ZKSwap APP: https://zkswap.app
ZKSwap Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZKSwapOfficial
ZKSwap Official Telegram group: https://t.me/zkswapofficial
ZKSwap Discord: https://discord.gg/ZRxS8fYTDv
ZKSwap Medium: https://zkswapofficial.medium.com/
ZKSwap Github page: https://github.com/l2labs
ZKSwap Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ZKSwap_Official